Little Bay Park and Fort Totten Park in the Bay Terrace neighborhood of Queens provide beautiful scenery and an insight into New York City history.
Little Bay Park has amazing views of the mouth of the East River, complete with tracks to exercise and a dog park. Fort Totten Park is home to an abandoned military base that is open for tours.
- NYC Parks. “Little Bay Park.” https://www.nycgovparks.org/parks/little-bay-park/
- NYC Parks. “Fort Totten Park.” https://www.nycgovparks.org/parks/fort-totten-park
- Open House New York. https://ohny.org
- Wikimedia Commons. “File:Flag_of_Queens,_New_York.svg.” https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Queens,_New_York.svg
- Wikimedia Commons. “File:LIRR_logo.svg.” https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:LIRR_logo.svg