Video available on Facebook Reels, TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts.
Port Jefferson’s annual Charles Dickens Festival led us straight to Harborside Park and Centennial Park.
Every year, Port Jefferson in Long Island throws a Charles Dickens Festival, plunging the small village into an old-timey holiday-themed celebration reminiscent of the author’s seminal work, A Christmas Carol. It was a jolly good time.
- Leaden, Claire. (Nov 22, 2021). Secret NYC. “This Town Near NYC Magically Transforms Into Old English Village For Annual Dickens Festival.” https://secretnyc.co/charles-dickens-festival-ny/
- Aaron, Marc. DoggySaurus. “What Does Curb Your Dog Mean?” https://doggysaurus.com/what-does-curb-your-dog-mean/
- The Village of Port Jefferson. “Dicken’s [sic] Festival.” https://portjeff.com/dickens/
- The Village of Port Jefferson. “Jeanne Garant Harborfront Park.” https://portjeff.com/harborfront-park/
- The Village of Port Jefferson via The Internet Archive. “Harborfront Park.” https://web.archive.org/web/20140226160240/http://www.portjeff.com/facilities/village-center/harborfront-park
- Bring Fido. “Port Jefferson Public Beach and Dog Park.” https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/20544
- Wikimedia Commons. “File:Seal of Nassau County, New York.svg.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Seal_of_Nassau_County,_New_York.svg
- Wikimedia Commons. “File:Suffolk County ny seal.png.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Suffolk_County_ny_seal.png
- Wikimedia Commons. “File:LIRR_logo.svg.” https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:LIRR_logo.svg